Mountain Technologies, a leading manufacturer of custom cable assemblies and wiring harnesses, has an immediate requirement for an Accountant in our North Vancouver manufacturing facility.
- Full cycle of accounting including month-end reconciliations and journal entries
- Record A/R transactions, post and e-mail invoices, resolve any enquiries
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, pay vendors by scheduling cheques, EFT and credit card payments
- Set up general ledger accounts
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Payroll and group benefits administration for about 100 employees
- File GST, PST and WCB reports
- Prepare monthly income statements and balance sheets
- Liaise with external accountants to prepare year-end statements
Previous accounting experience, particularly in a manufacturing environment, is a definite asset.
If you meet these requirements, we are interested in hearing from you.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate Accountant in your cover letter.
We thank all applicants, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Back to Job Openings »