DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create internal Bill of Materials based upon customer drawings, approved components and customer requirements.
- Review drawings to ensure adherence to customer design guidelines and cross-checks.
- Accountable to improve manufacturability of assemblies through formal root cause corrective action analysis.
- Processing revision changes and associated documents due to engineering change orders
- Enter customer orders based on purchase orders, ensuring accuracy.
- Create work orders and pick lists for production.
- Assist sales team with new and existing orders.
- Setting purchasing specifications and identifying components for required supply materials.
- Assist Purchasing with the quotation process.
- Generate reports as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Conducting process improvement experiments
- Preparing and maintaining process documentation and reporting tools
- Monday to Friday (40 hours)
- Permanent, Full-time
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering, or college level diploma.
Minimum Previous Experience:
- At least 1 year of previous manufacturing experience either on the production floor or front office
- Familiarity with Infor Syteline (ERP) system, IPC and/or IPC/WHMA-A-620 standard, or production drawings will be an asset.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate with internal departments (Sales, Purchasing, Production, Receiving, Inventory) to ensure customer products are delivered on-time.
- Enjoys a variety of tasks – has a demonstrated ability to adapt in a professional manner to changing environments.
- Ability to communicate well.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
Mountain Technologies values and supports employment equity and workplace diversity and encourages qualified individuals to apply. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada. We kindly thank the candidates for their interest in Mountain Technologies Limited. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.
Apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org