Are you ready for the People & Culture Leadership opportunity of a lifetime? Over the past 5 years, Mountain Technologies has doubled our workforce to over 100 team members, and we are primed for another boom! Here’s where it gets even tastier, this is a brand-new position with our company and we need you to come in and make it your own.
What else is in it for you?
Along with the keys to the Corvette (settle down, not literally) and being part of the (immensely talented) family at a family-run business, you will also enjoy:
- An annual salary of $52,990 – $60,100 (tell us why you’re at the top!)
- A competitive benefits package
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Onsite parking
- Centrally located office (on major transit and bike routes)
Diversity is a strength
At Mountain Technologies, we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it to the benefit of our team, our community, and our clients. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, will make any accommodations where possible, and encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply for this opportunity; we want the best of the best!
Hello, is it you we’re looking for?
With great power comes great responsibility, and we’re not looking for just anyone to steer our People and Culture. You’re special; you have a breadth of Generalist experience, the confidence to implement your ideas, and the self-awareness to know what you don’t know. You don’t look or act like anyone in particular, but we’ll know you when we meet you.
Here are a few of the finer points you bring to the table:
- A minimum of 3 years of HR hands-on experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field (HR, Psych, Business, etc.)
- A recognized HR designation (e.g. CPHR, CHRP, SHRM)
Practically applied skills (as in you’ve walked the walked) in:
- Change management
- Recruiting & Onboarding
- Payroll & Benefits
- Compensation analysis
- Strategic HR planning & implementation
- Learning & Development
- Specialized HR certs or training (e.g. Investigations, DIBs, Six Sigma)
- A second language
Are you still here?
Great! It sounds like you might be Mountain Technologies material. If you were nodding your head throughout this posting, then shoot us your resume and a quick note or a short video explaining why hiring you is a win-win.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.