Mountain Technologies, a leading manufacturer of custom cable assemblies and wire harnesses has a requirement for a Senior Assemblers. Our production facility operates Monday thru Friday from 7am until 3:30pm.
We are looking for experienced electronics assemblers to add immediately to our production team in order to continue to meet our expanding production requirements.
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies.
- Works from diagrams, drawings and assembly procedures, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws.
- Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications.
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Ability to handle small objects
- Color distinction, good vision
- Ability to follow instruction well
- Ability to work independently, but also team-oriented
- English language skills
- Some experience in electronics an asset
- Soldering skills an asset
- Coax skills an asset
The successful applicants will be able to perform a wide variety of tasks to assist our production team in ensuring high quality products are built in a time sensitive environment. The candidate must have relevant experience in the electronics assembly environment.
Our ideal candidate must be willing to learn and cultivate their manufacturing operations skills in the relentless pursuit of improvement. We are looking for someone who is a team player, a quick study and detail orientated. You must have the skills to clearly communicate effectively with internal and external personnel, both written and verbal.
If you meet these requirements please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Please include Senior Assembler in your cover letter.
We thank all applicants, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.